Join the team
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Path Transit as we connect the people of Perth to where they work, live and play.
We are a proud business partner of Transperth, delivering a world class bus transport system for the Perth community.
Path Transit recruit only the most talented people who are happy to be involved in the life of the local community and share in our “think like a passenger” philosophy.
We want our people to take pride in what they do, have a passion for creating connections and relish in the opportunity to drive the development of a fulfilling career.
Path Transit are committed to a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects our community and customers.
Come and join the team.
Being a bus driver involves a lot more than driving. It’s work that’s rewarding, varied and enjoyable, focused on providing key services to connect Perth communities to where they work, live and play. You are in charge of:
- Getting passengers to their destination safely and on time
- Providing great customer service
- Interacting with the public in a number of ways, including updating passengers during disruptions.
Our service relies on a work roster with shifts across early mornings, days, nights and weekends, public holidays and special events. You will need a current HR licence with a Passenger Transport Driver (PTD) authorisation.
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Our mechanics operate within a team to provide a range of repairs and maintenance services to Path Transit’s fleet of buses. This includes planning work, requesting parts and materials, undertaking repairs and maintenance, maintaining records of repairs and servicing and testing the adequacy of repairs and services.
You will have:
- A recognised qualification as a diesel mechanic
- Demonstrated skills and experience in conducting bus repairs and maintenance work to a high standard
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound communication skills including the recording of maintenance information
- A proven ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
Please note that at this time Path Transit is unable to assist in sponsoring migrants to Australia since bus driving is not a skill recognised by the Australia Government within its skilled migration policy. We only make offers of employment (for bus driving) to people with permanent resident status who are currently living in the Perth area. Persons interested in employment as drivers with us should NOT apply until permanent residency has been granted and they have relocated to Perth.