Information and advice on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Precautionary cleaning / sterilising actions already in place include:
- Additional and strict daily cleaning and sanitising across our entire fleet and depots, with special attention on high touch areas
- Educating our staff in good hygiene practices
- Provision of sanitiser to all drivers
Precautionary measures already in place on our bus fleet
- The front seats of our fleet have now been isolated. This measure is to protect our staff in line with the social distancing guidance from the Australian Government.
- A cashless focus by allowing passengers to pay through smart rider, or drop exact cash into a drop box
Lost property and attending our depot
At this stage our drivers will maintain retrieving lost property, however only valuable items (wallets, keys, phones, jewellery etc.) will be returned.
Perishable items (groceries), drink bottles and other items of low value will be disposed of.
Please contact our offices to confirm if lost property has been picked up, and if it has been retained or disposed of.
Please do not attend our depot unless you have confirm your item is being held
What our customers can do
- Follow the advice of the Australian Government and WA Health
- Stay at home and avoid travelling altogether if you are unwell
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands frequently
- Use your Smart Rider
- Please contact via phone or email rather than attending site.